Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 4

Blogging is harder than Arianna Huffington might lead you to believe.... I have only a very vague idea of how these postcard-like messages are going to appear when I hit the all-powerful "publish post" button, but here goes:

Today's picture to share:
Welcome to my new home! This is my trailer, just prior to it becoming my house. I brought it down to Texas with me from Indiana in order to spice up domestic living in the lonestar state while here at UT-Arlington. The consensus in Indiana was "wha?!?" and the response here in Texas has been largely "huh?" These initial gut reactions change over time, however, and quickly become "oh my god!" and "why!?!" once folks get a look inside. After some tongue-wagging and the natural mellowing agents found in ketchup (ketchup), most people come around to the idea, and want to know where to get one. I have spent 3 nights in it so far and love it! Check back on night 236 to see if the romance has cooled....

No comments:

Post a Comment