Thursday, December 10, 2009

Si se puede!

The universe of iphone apps is truly overwhelming for techno-novitiates like myself, but fortunately I have friends who are willing to dive courageously into the waters of pay-to-play apps and then send me the fruits of their voyage. The latest bounty? My friend GP (hall of famer) made this using a picture he snapped from the tour and the Yes We Can app which allows you to turn any photo into an Obama poster:
Demonstrating the versatility of the program, here is a picture of his cat, Olive, as well. Unlike the Obama posters, where the word HOPE reflects, in equal parts, the feeling of the subject and the observer, I think that in these two cases the hopefulness is definitely possessed solely by the subject of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Olive!! It also appears as though she is "going to Jesus" in this photo. But, perhaps now she is "going to Obama?" Hmmm...interesting concept. Well I hope she got a Pounce treat or a trip outside after this.

    I also love the Olive hyperlink. And did I mention I could talk about Olive all day?

    ReplyDelete