Monday, August 30, 2010

Safe and Sound

Writing from my new desk, in my new office, at my new school, in my new town, in my new quadrat of the United States. Strange-y. I have photodocumented the epic journey undertaken by the Schaackmobile and her humble accomplices (me, Jesse, Idelle, and all the nice people we met along the way and one not-so-nice person), but I need to go get a few things fixed on the rig so I can get situated on my new driveway in my new neighborhood. In the mean time, I just wanted to post a sigh of relief that I am here, the trailer is here, the car has not collapsed into a pile of rubble and I am hoping to get everything squared away today so that, as of tomorrow, I will once again be Open for Business. That is to say, back to work and eagerly anticipating visits and visiting my dear pals and family scattered all over, including my most recent dearhearts in Texas, and the all-important task of blogging. More soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment